- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- ¾ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 pkg chocolate chips (1 cup)
- ½ cup additional chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg yolk with fork in ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Stir in Bisquick until moistened (it will be crumbly).
- Press mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake until light brown, about 16-18 minutes. Immediately sprinkle choc. chips over top.
- Let stand until chips are softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Spread evenly and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Italy or Bust
Cooking for a CureSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More