- Cooking Time: Approx. 25 minutes
- Servings: Makes 16
- Preparation Time: Approx. 10-15
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup tart cherries, cranberries, or natural raisins
- Place the flour, sugar, and the cocoa in an ungreased 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- Stir with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend the butter and eggs well.
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir with a fork, scraping the corners and the sides until wet and the dry ingredients are completely combined.
- Stir in the dried fruit.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes, or until the center feels set when lightly touched.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More