- Cooking Time: Approx. 25 minutes
- Servings: Makes 16
- Preparation Time: Approx. 10-15
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup tart cherries, cranberries, or natural raisins
- Place the flour, sugar, and the cocoa in an ungreased 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- Stir with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend the butter and eggs well.
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir with a fork, scraping the corners and the sides until wet and the dry ingredients are completely combined.
- Stir in the dried fruit.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes, or until the center feels set when lightly touched.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More