- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Chorizo sausage, sliced 1/2" rounds (any non-sweet sausage will do)
- 1 bag frozen sliced bell peppers
- 1 bag tater tots (or other potato product of your choosing)
- 1 onion, diced
- taco or fajita seasoning packet
- 4-8 eggs, poached (1-2 eggs per person)
- Salsa and sour cream, as desired
- Preheat oven and cook tater tots as directed.
- In a deep skillet, over medium heat, brown sausage. Stir in seasoning. Add onions and saute until translucent. Add peppers and cook until done.
- Meanwhile poach eggs. (I love my little microwave egg poacher. It does two eggs at a time and takes two minutes.)
- To serve, spoon tater tots into 4 bowls, then spoon on sausage/pepper mixture, then eggs and top with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More