ONE-POT CHIRIZO AND PEPPERS
- 1 lb Chorizo sausage, sliced 1/2" rounds (any non-sweet sausage will do)
- 1 bag frozen sliced bell peppers
- 1 bag tater tots (or other potato product of your choosing)
- 1 onion, diced
- taco or fajita seasoning packet
- 4-8 eggs, poached (1-2 eggs per person)
- Salsa and sour cream, as desired
Preheat oven and cook tater tots as directed.
In a deep skillet, over medium heat, brown sausage. Stir in seasoning. Add onions and saute until translucent. Add peppers and cook until done.
Meanwhile poach eggs. (I love my little microwave egg poacher. It does two eggs at a time and takes two minutes.)
To serve, spoon tater tots into 4 bowls, then spoon on sausage/pepper mixture, then eggs and top with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!