- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Taco Bell Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese dinner
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup Kraft Four Cheese Mexican Style Cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Add water, salsa and Macaroni;stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat;cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until Macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. Add corn and cheese sauce; cover. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Top with Mexican Cheese and onions.
NotesI've had a few friends wanting to do something different with Macaroni and Cheese and came across this recipe in the Kraft "Food and Family" magazine. I thought I'd share with ALL my "Foodie Friends"
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Special SmoothiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More