- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Taco Bell Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese dinner
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup Kraft Four Cheese Mexican Style Cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Add water, salsa and Macaroni;stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat;cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until Macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. Add corn and cheese sauce; cover. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Top with Mexican Cheese and onions.
NotesI've had a few friends wanting to do something different with Macaroni and Cheese and came across this recipe in the Kraft "Food and Family" magazine. I thought I'd share with ALL my "Foodie Friends"