- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of frozen, unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup skim milk or fat-free soy milk
- 1 tbsp oat bran
- 4 oz of low-fat, silken tofu (Mori-Nu or similar)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth and pourable.
- Serve immediately.
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216.2, Total Fat: 2.8 g, Cholesterol: 2.4 mg, Sodium: 209.7 mg, Total Carbs: 35.2 g, Dietary Fiber: 6.1 g, Protein: 16.2 g
NotesAn excellent, nutrient-packed whole food breakfast for those on the go. Perfect with either soy or regular milk, and substitute rice bran for the oat bran if you can't eat wheat! Created for my healthy cooking seminar.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More