- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup of frozen, unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup skim milk or fat-free soy milk
- 1 tbsp oat bran
- 4 oz of low-fat, silken tofu (Mori-Nu or similar)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth and pourable.
- Serve immediately.
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216.2, Total Fat: 2.8 g, Cholesterol: 2.4 mg, Sodium: 209.7 mg, Total Carbs: 35.2 g, Dietary Fiber: 6.1 g, Protein: 16.2 g
NotesAn excellent, nutrient-packed whole food breakfast for those on the go. Perfect with either soy or regular milk, and substitute rice bran for the oat bran if you can't eat wheat! Created for my healthy cooking seminar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More