- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAn excellent, nutrient-packed whole food breakfast for those on the go. Perfect with either soy or regular milk, and substitute rice bran for the oat bran if you can't eat wheat! Created for my healthy cooking seminar.
- 1 cup of frozen, unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup skim milk or fat-free soy milk
- 1 tbsp oat bran
- 4 oz of low-fat, silken tofu (Mori-Nu or similar)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth and pourable.
- Serve immediately.
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216.2, Total Fat: 2.8 g, Cholesterol: 2.4 mg, Sodium: 209.7 mg, Total Carbs: 35.2 g, Dietary Fiber: 6.1 g, Protein: 16.2 g