- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 larges onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces brie cheese with rind removed
- Make dough.
- Bloom yeast briefly in warm water.
- Add sugar, salt and flour. Mix.
- Dough will be sticky.
- Allow to rise till nearly doubled.
- While dough is rising, caramelize sliced onions in butter on low heat.
- Add garlic toward end so it does not burn.
- Let cool a bit.
- Slice brie thinly.
- Pat out dough on a lightly floured pizza pan or cookie sheet to 10-12 inches in diameter.
- Cover with caramelized onions, top with brie. Cook at 400°F for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
NotesWell, not pizza - at least, don't call it pizza to anyone who is phobic about pizza not having tomato sauce and pepperoni!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More