- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch pan. Combine milk and onion in small bowl; mix well and let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add egg, cheese, butter and milk mixture. Stir to moisten. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More