- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sliced vidalia onion
- 2 c. shredded swiss cheese
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a 1-quart casserole dish for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers or torn pieces of bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More