ONION CHEESE DIP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sliced vidalia onion
- 2 c. shredded swiss cheese
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a 1-quart casserole dish for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers or torn pieces of bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More