- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sliced vidalia onion
- 2 c. shredded swiss cheese
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a 1-quart casserole dish for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers or torn pieces of bread.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with Sabra
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More