- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sliced vidalia onion
- 2 c. shredded swiss cheese
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a 1-quart casserole dish for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers or torn pieces of bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More