- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. sliced vidalia onion
- 2 c. shredded swiss cheese
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a 1-quart casserole dish for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with assorted crackers or torn pieces of bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More