- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion-Mushroom Recipe Soup Mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In medium saucepan, combine Soup Mix with flour.
- Stir in water; blend until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and stir in Cheddar cheese.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until gravy thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Makes about 2 C. gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More