- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion-Mushroom Recipe Soup Mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In medium saucepan, combine Soup Mix with flour.
- Stir in water; blend until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and stir in Cheddar cheese.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, until gravy thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Makes about 2 C. gravy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More