- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cups Shreddies cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Bugles
- 1 pouch Lipton onion recipe mix
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large roasting pan, combine cereals, pretzels, peanuts, Bugles and recipe mix.
- Mix together margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring well to coat. Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More