- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cups Shreddies cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Bugles
- 1 pouch Lipton onion recipe mix
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large roasting pan, combine cereals, pretzels, peanuts, Bugles and recipe mix.
- Mix together margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring well to coat. Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More