- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cups Shreddies cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Bugles
- 1 pouch Lipton onion recipe mix
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large roasting pan, combine cereals, pretzels, peanuts, Bugles and recipe mix.
- Mix together margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring well to coat. Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More