- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2.5 oz. can fried onion rings, crushed (I also used a large can with the small can)
- Flatten each breast. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Combine margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Dredge chicken in margarine mixture. Coat with crushed onion rings. Arrange in baking dish. Top with remaining margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from SusieCreamCheese! Photo by me! This dish is delicious! I love the french fried onions in a can and love when I find recipes with them in it! I bought chicken tenders instead of breast just because my kids love the tenders. I served this with the Creamy Four Cheese rice from Rice-A-Roni.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More