- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2.5 oz. can fried onion rings, crushed (I also used a large can with the small can)
- Flatten each breast. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Combine margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Dredge chicken in margarine mixture. Coat with crushed onion rings. Arrange in baking dish. Top with remaining margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from SusieCreamCheese! Photo by me! This dish is delicious! I love the french fried onions in a can and love when I find recipes with them in it! I bought chicken tenders instead of breast just because my kids love the tenders. I served this with the Creamy Four Cheese rice from Rice-A-Roni.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More