- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups Special-K cereal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- Place the cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- Place the sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring to make sure sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal and carefully mix with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Working quickly, use a cookie scoop to drop the cookies onto parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a small glass bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until melted. Watch carefully, as the chips will retain their shape.
- Stir the chocolate/butterscotch mixture until smooth and spread over the tops of the cookies.
NotesA mini version of my K-Bar recipe, these no-bake cookies are addicting. I added Total cereal to this one to add some whole grains and vitamins, but Special-K is much better!. Use whatever flaky cereal floats your boat. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More