- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 thick slices crusty bread
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced roasted turkey breast
- 2 nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Brie, sliced
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 bunches arugula or one 5-ounce package
- 1/2 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Spread the honey mustard evenly over the bread. Top with the turkey, nectarine slices, and Brie. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss the arugula, onion, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Serve with the sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More