- Cooking Time: 2–3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 8 oz spinach, cooked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt free seasoning, sprinkle
- 2 basil leaves, shredded
- Top the muffin halves with the tomato, spinach and the sliced egg.
- Spoon on the mayonnaise and broil for 2 minutes or until mayonnaise is lightly browned.
- Garnish with basil leaves and salt free seasoning.
NotesDid you know that studies show spinach contains magnesium, which improves the body's response to stress?
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More