- Cooking Time: 2–3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 8 oz spinach, cooked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt free seasoning, sprinkle
- 2 basil leaves, shredded
- Top the muffin halves with the tomato, spinach and the sliced egg.
- Spoon on the mayonnaise and broil for 2 minutes or until mayonnaise is lightly browned.
- Garnish with basil leaves and salt free seasoning.
NotesDid you know that studies show spinach contains magnesium, which improves the body's response to stress?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Social Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More