- Cooking Time: 2–3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 8 oz spinach, cooked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt free seasoning, sprinkle
- 2 basil leaves, shredded
- Top the muffin halves with the tomato, spinach and the sliced egg.
- Spoon on the mayonnaise and broil for 2 minutes or until mayonnaise is lightly browned.
- Garnish with basil leaves and salt free seasoning.
NotesDid you know that studies show spinach contains magnesium, which improves the body's response to stress?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
A Falcon FeastSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More