- Cooking Time: 2–3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryDid you know that studies show spinach contains magnesium, which improves the body's response to stress?
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- 2 slices ripe tomato
- 8 oz spinach, cooked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt free seasoning, sprinkle
- 2 basil leaves, shredded
- Top the muffin halves with the tomato, spinach and the sliced egg.
- Spoon on the mayonnaise and broil for 2 minutes or until mayonnaise is lightly browned.
- Garnish with basil leaves and salt free seasoning.