- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Canadian Bacon
- 1/2 of a small whole wheat bagel, toasted
- 1/8 of a medium Granny Smith apple, cut into 3 slices
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Heat Canadian bacon as directed on pkg.; place on bagel half.
- Top with apples; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 30 to 35 sec. or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 180
- Total fat 4 g
- Saturated fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Sodium 880 mg
- Carbohydrate 22 g
- Dietary fiber 1 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Protein 15 g
- Vitamin A 0 %DV
- Vitamin C 0 %DV
- Calcium 15 %DV
- Iron 8 %DV
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More