- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bagels cut in half or 8 slices black bread
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 6 small globe radishes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spread bagels or bread slices with 1/4 inch cream cheese.
- Using s sharp knife or mandolin, slice radishes very thin. Overlap radish slices on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle each sandwich with salt and pepper. Cover with damp paper towels until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More