- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bagels cut in half or 8 slices black bread
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 6 small globe radishes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spread bagels or bread slices with 1/4 inch cream cheese.
- Using s sharp knife or mandolin, slice radishes very thin. Overlap radish slices on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle each sandwich with salt and pepper. Cover with damp paper towels until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Secret of the Wings CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More