- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 6-ounce cans tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 medium fennel bulb, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 large baguette
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, capers, 3 tablespoons of the oil, the vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- 2. In another bowl, combine the fennel, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the remaining oil.
- 3. Cut the baguette in half lengthwise, then into quarters or sixths crosswise, and divide among individual plates. Serve the tuna and fennel salads over the bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More