- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. (if using the Bettercream or Pastry Pride instead, add the 10 oz of liquid and beat 6-10 minutes or 'soft peak') spread into graham crust and chill for 1 hour or
- pipe into chocolate cups and chill for 1 hour and EAT! very yummy!
NotesThis is a super easy Orange creamsicle cheesecake. No baking involved, it just chills to set. Can be used with a graham crust or in chocolate cups. It is delicious either way.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More