- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. (if using the Bettercream or Pastry Pride instead, add the 10 oz of liquid and beat 6-10 minutes or 'soft peak') spread into graham crust and chill for 1 hour or
- pipe into chocolate cups and chill for 1 hour and EAT! very yummy!
NotesThis is a super easy Orange creamsicle cheesecake. No baking involved, it just chills to set. Can be used with a graham crust or in chocolate cups. It is delicious either way.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More