- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. (if using the Bettercream or Pastry Pride instead, add the 10 oz of liquid and beat 6-10 minutes or 'soft peak') spread into graham crust and chill for 1 hour or
- pipe into chocolate cups and chill for 1 hour and EAT! very yummy!
NotesThis is a super easy Orange creamsicle cheesecake. No baking involved, it just chills to set. Can be used with a graham crust or in chocolate cups. It is delicious either way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More