- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes™ Warm n’ Serve Soft Dinner Rolls, baked as directed
- 2 ¼ cups half and half, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- zest of one orange
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine 2 cups half and half, eggs and egg yolks, sugar, walnuts and orange zest.
- Cut baked rolls into ½ to 1 inch pieces and gently fold into mixture.
- Pour into 8x8 inch sprayed pan.
- Bake at 350º 45-50 minutes or until knife comes out clean and top is a deep golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Make a glaze sauce combining powdered sugar, orange juice, butter and ¼ cup half and half in a small sauce pan.
- Warm through until butter is melted.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Serve warm over bread pudding.
NotesComfort food never tasted so good try our delicious Orange Walnut Bread Pudding. Your friends and family will be happy you did.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More