- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes™ Warm n’ Serve Soft Dinner Rolls, baked as directed
- 2 ¼ cups half and half, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- zest of one orange
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine 2 cups half and half, eggs and egg yolks, sugar, walnuts and orange zest.
- Cut baked rolls into ½ to 1 inch pieces and gently fold into mixture.
- Pour into 8x8 inch sprayed pan.
- Bake at 350º 45-50 minutes or until knife comes out clean and top is a deep golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Make a glaze sauce combining powdered sugar, orange juice, butter and ¼ cup half and half in a small sauce pan.
- Warm through until butter is melted.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Serve warm over bread pudding.
NotesComfort food never tasted so good try our delicious Orange Walnut Bread Pudding. Your friends and family will be happy you did.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Food Travels Through Italy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More