- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange flavoring
- 1 can (16 oz.) apricot halves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reserved apricot syrup
- Combine crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter. Mix well and press on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk; blend till smooth. Add lemon juice and flavoring. Pour into baked crust and chill 3 hours. Drain apricots, reserving 1/4 cup syrup. Arrange apricots on filling; spoon glaze over apricots and chill.
- Glaze: Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in small saucepan. Stir in orange juice and the reserved apricot syrup. Cook and stir until clear and thick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
culinary karmaSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More