- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange flavoring
- 1 can (16 oz.) apricot halves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reserved apricot syrup
- Combine crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and butter. Mix well and press on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk; blend till smooth. Add lemon juice and flavoring. Pour into baked crust and chill 3 hours. Drain apricots, reserving 1/4 cup syrup. Arrange apricots on filling; spoon glaze over apricots and chill.
- Glaze: Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in small saucepan. Stir in orange juice and the reserved apricot syrup. Cook and stir until clear and thick.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Decadent Desserts Made From
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More