ORANGE BALL CANDY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz.) package of vanilla wafers
- 4 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Crush vanilla wafers to make fine crumbs.
- (I put mine in batches into a 1 gallon, ziplock freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin.)
- Add sugar, butter,orange juice concentrate and pecans and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in coconut.
- Chill until firm.
- I keep these refrigerated.
NotesThis one is for my Mom. She is a big fan of this homemade candy. She lost her recipe, and I went in search of a substitute. She no longer cooks, so, I try to make this for her for our get-togethers. I found this version on AllRecipes. :)