- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- zest from the oranges you just squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and fresh ground pepper
- Pound the chicken thin. Put all ingredients into gallon size ziplock. Marinate at least 1 hour or preferably all day. Spray grill with cooking spray and cook away.
NotesObtained this recipe for WW online and it is the easiest way to make chicken, especially when using the thing sliced chicken breasts as there is no need to pound them thing. Also I marinate the chicken overnight.
Make sure to make extra as this will be good for lunches during the week over a salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Get Cookin'See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More