ORANGE BLOSSOM CHEESECAKE
- Orange Blossom Cheesecake
- 1 pound cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1 /2 teaspoons lemon
- rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated
- 9-inch springform pan with pre-baked
- graham cracker crust in bottom
- Meanwhile, prepare Topping.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1 tablespoon grated orange rind and 3 tablespoons honey.
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add, beating in, the honey, orange juice and vanilla extract. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Whisk or fold in the lemon rind and orange rind.
Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 225 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 200 degrees F and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, prepare Topping.
Mix 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1 tablespoon grated orange rind and 3 tablespoons honey.
Remove cheesecake from the oven and spread the topping over hot cheesecake. Return to oven, raise temperature to 400 degrees F and bake 5 more minutes ONLY.