- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2.5 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 (16-oz.) package confectioners sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- Beat butter and orange rind at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar, beating until well blended.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. orange juice, adding additional orange juice, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More