- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2.5 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 (16-oz.) package confectioners sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- Beat butter and orange rind at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar, beating until well blended.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. orange juice, adding additional orange juice, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More