- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons orange juice
- Beat butter and orange rind at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar, beating until well blended.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons orange juice, adding additional orange juice, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
- Place remaining chocolate morsels in a 1-qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag; seal bag.
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 45 seconds to 1 minute, turning bag over after 30 seconds.
- Squeeze chocolate in bag until smooth.
- Cut a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag.
- Pipe melted chocolate over Orange Buttercream Frosting on cupcakes by gently squeezing bag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Special SmoothiesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More