- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 0.5 - 1 Tbls Orange Zest
- 2 Cardamom thingies, pods, whatevertheyrecalled - crushed.
- 1 tsp Vanilla flavouring
- 3 Tbls softened Butter
- In a bowl, add all of your frosting ingredients and blend well together and set aside.
- When cake is ready, allow it to cool completely in the pan before turning out onto a wire rack. If you don’t, it will break apart.
- When it’s cooled, frost it, baby!
- Enjoy (or as in my case, not, since I didn’t get any this time).
NotesThe cardamom has an outer “shell” thing so be sure to remove that and just add the little seed things. I put ‘em in a mortar and pound them before adding to the icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More