- Cooking Time: 18-20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 1/2 cups rhubarb, sliced into 1" pieces (about 3 stalks)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 (6 oz) container Chobani Blood Orange Yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and orange peel. Stir in the rhubarb and set aside.
- In another bowl, or large measuring cup, blend the egg, yogurt, melted butter, and vanilla. Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and mix until just blended.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups and sprinkle the remaining sugar evenly over the tops. Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until the tops are golden and firm to the touch.
NotesI love Greek yogurt. I love muffins. Why not combine the two? Why not add rhubarb? I'm in love with this muffin!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More