- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Yellow and red liquid food coloring, optional
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Chocolate hearts, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the orange marmalade and juice; cook and stir over medium heat until melted and blended.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually stir into marmalade mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in extract.
- Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Tint orange with yellow and red coloring if desired.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream; mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Cut a large hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill half full with cream cheese mixture.
- Press bag slightly to flatten.
- Cut a small hole in another bag; insert star tip No. 21.
- Place filled bag in empty bag; fill empty bag with orange mixture.
- Pipe in a swirled design in parfait glasses; chill.
- Garnish with chocolate hearts if desired.
NotesThis inventive combination of two classic desserts is an elegant last course.
This creamy dessert from Taste of Home's Test Kitchen will make your mouth water. It's especially pleasant after a rich meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More