- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2C vanilla wafer crumbs (about 36 wafers)
- 1/4C margarine or butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/4C frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 eggs
- 1T cornstarch
- 1t grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine crumbs and butter, press firmly on bottom of 9" springform pan. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add juice concentrate, eggs, cornstarch and zest; mix well. Pour into prepared springform pan. Place pan into water bath. Bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until set. Turn off oven and let sit 1 hour with door closed. Cool. Chill 3 - 4 hours or overnight. Before serving top with grated orange zest.
NotesThis recipe was found on the back of my bakeware box.