- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1) Combine chicken, zest, salt, pepper, and garlic and refrigerate for 30 min.
- 2) Preheat oven to 400.
- 3) Combine juice, sake, soy sauce, and honey in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until sauce is reduced to 2/3 cup.
- 4) Heat Tbsp canola oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and saute 5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over and drizzle with 3 Tbsp of sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with orange sauce.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More