- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1) Combine chicken, zest, salt, pepper, and garlic and refrigerate for 30 min.
- 2) Preheat oven to 400.
- 3) Combine juice, sake, soy sauce, and honey in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until sauce is reduced to 2/3 cup.
- 4) Heat Tbsp canola oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and saute 5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over and drizzle with 3 Tbsp of sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with orange sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More