- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons unsalted Passover margarine (or butter) at room temperature
- In double boiler over simmering water, melt chocolate. Stir in orange juice. Remove from heat and stir in butter. Refrigerate or stir over ice water until thick enough to spread. Spread over top and sides of cake. Remove waxed paper from serving plate. Refrigerate torte several hours before serving. (May be refrigerated overnight) Yes, it may also be frozen, but be aware that the glaze will lose its pretty shine.
- Perfect for the spring holidays. It's kosher so a great special dessert for passover.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More