- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 small box non-instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 orange rind, grated
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Cut roll in half. Mix pudding, sugar and orange rind together. Dip rolls in butter and then in pudding mixture. Arrange, alternately with dried cranberries, in large sprayed bundt pan. Pour any leftover butter and pudding mixture over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double or even with the top of the pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350F 30-35 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, invert onto serving platter. Combine powdered sugar, butter and orange juice. Mix well. Drizzle over pull-aparts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More