- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18-24
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat the cream cheese and the butter in a medium bowl. Add the orange peel, vanilla, and the orange juice, blending until smooth. Slowly add the powdered sugar and beat to desired consistency.
NotesSeriously, I could eat this stuff by itself. It is, however, stellar on cupcakes, brownies and, most importantly, cinnamon rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More