- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) orange gelatin
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) regular cream cheese (no substitutions), softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup orange concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Cool Whip (no substitutions), thawed
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Garnish: (optional)
- lemon slices
- orange peel strips
- lemon balm
- Combine the cracker crumbs, cinnamon, orange peel and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 10-in.** springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Set aside 1/2 cup at room temperature. Chill remaining gelatin until slightly thickened, about 80 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes. Gradually beat in milk and lemon juice. Beat on medium-high speed 2 minutes longer. Gradually beat in orange juice concentrate, vanilla and room temperature gelatin. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour over prepared crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat 2 cups Cool Whip and 1/4 cup sugar. Beat in refrigerated gelatin (mixture will be thin). Chill for 30 minutes. Gently spoon over filling (pan will be full). Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish if desired.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More