- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. apple jelly
- 1 (11-oz.) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. grated orange rind
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) cans orange-nut bread
- Heat jelly just untill melted in a small saucepan; remove from heat.
- Place orange sections, a few at a time, in jelly, turning to coat well. Lift out with a fork and place on a wire rack set over waxed paper; let stand until jelly sets.
- Blend cream cheese, orange rind, and milk in a small bowl.
- Slice bread into 16 rounds; halve each.
- Spread with cheese mixture; top each with 1 large or 2 small mandarin orange sections.
- NOTE: I have not made this, but plan to. Thought I would share rec.
NotesTaken from : THE PARTY SNACKS COOKBOOK (a 1979 edition of Southern Living Cookbook Library.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More