- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. apple jelly
- 1 (11-oz.) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. grated orange rind
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) cans orange-nut bread
- Heat jelly just untill melted in a small saucepan; remove from heat.
- Place orange sections, a few at a time, in jelly, turning to coat well. Lift out with a fork and place on a wire rack set over waxed paper; let stand until jelly sets.
- Blend cream cheese, orange rind, and milk in a small bowl.
- Slice bread into 16 rounds; halve each.
- Spread with cheese mixture; top each with 1 large or 2 small mandarin orange sections.
- NOTE: I have not made this, but plan to. Thought I would share rec.
NotesTaken from : THE PARTY SNACKS COOKBOOK (a 1979 edition of Southern Living Cookbook Library.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More