- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. apple jelly
- 1 (11-oz.) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. grated orange rind
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) cans orange-nut bread
- Heat jelly just untill melted in a small saucepan; remove from heat.
- Place orange sections, a few at a time, in jelly, turning to coat well. Lift out with a fork and place on a wire rack set over waxed paper; let stand until jelly sets.
- Blend cream cheese, orange rind, and milk in a small bowl.
- Slice bread into 16 rounds; halve each.
- Spread with cheese mixture; top each with 1 large or 2 small mandarin orange sections.
- NOTE: I have not made this, but plan to. Thought I would share rec.
NotesTaken from : THE PARTY SNACKS COOKBOOK (a 1979 edition of Southern Living Cookbook Library.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More