- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 20+chilling
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate,thawed
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 2 cups for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pans. Cover and freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Spoon over crusts (pans will be full).Freeze for 10 minutes or until partially firm.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; gently press down. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 desserts (24 serving each)
- See more good recipes on: www.havefunbaking.com
- And also at: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
NotesThis tasty dessert is perfect for a summer time barbecue. It makes a big batch and everyone will love its bold orange taste and cool smooth texture. Very easy to make, you could always have one on hand.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More