- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 20 oz. pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 - 16 oz. peach slices, drained
- 1 - 11 oz. mandarin orange, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 med. apple, chopped
- 1 - 3.4 oz. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine fruits; set aside.
- Beat together dry pudding mix, milk and o.j. concentrate for 2 min.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Spoon over fruit; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
NotesThis recipe came from a Taste of Home magazine. It reminds me of a dreamsicle. Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More