- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 20 oz. pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 - 16 oz. peach slices, drained
- 1 - 11 oz. mandarin orange, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 med. apple, chopped
- 1 - 3.4 oz. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 c. sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine fruits; set aside.
- Beat together dry pudding mix, milk and o.j. concentrate for 2 min.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Spoon over fruit; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
NotesThis recipe came from a Taste of Home magazine. It reminds me of a dreamsicle. Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More