- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 16 ounce can peach slices, drained and chopped
- 1 11 ounce can mandarine oranges, drained
- 3 medium bananas
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 3 1/2 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 of a 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl combine pineapple chunks, peaches, orange sections, bananas and apples. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate. Beat 2 minutes until well blended. Beat in sour cream. Fold in the fruit mixture. Cover and referigerate several hours.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More