- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 jar (6 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 package (11 oz) white chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoon orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, cream and butter. Heat to soft-ball stage, 234 degrees. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips, mix well until the chips melt. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and set aside.
- To the remaining mixture add orange flavoring, yellow and red food coloring. Stir well and pour into parepared pan. Pour reserved cream mixture on top. Using a knife, swirl layers for decorative effect.
- Chill for 2 hours, or until firm, and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MetroCooking Texas 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More