- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice (5 to 6 oranges)
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 bottle sparkling wine or Champagne*
- Strawberries, for garnish
- *Non-alcoholic sparkling wine, sparkling cider, or ginger ale can be substituted
- Put orange juice, zest, half-and-half, and sugar into a blender and process until the sugar has dissolved, about 30 seconds.
- Pour this mixture into a shallow pan and freeze until hard, 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the frozen orange mixture from the freezer and let it sit to soften slightly, about 10 minutes.
- With a scoop or tablespoon, scrape out a small scoop and put it into a Champagne glass.
- Slowly fill the glass with Champagne and serve garnished with strawberries.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More