- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. (if using the Bettercream or Pastry Pride instead, add the 10 oz of liquid and beat 6-10 minutes or 'soft peak') spread into graham crust and chill for 1 hour or
- pipe into chocolate cups and chill for 1 hour and EAT! very yummy!
NotesThis is a super easy Orange creamsicle cheesecake. No baking involved, it just chills to set. Can be used with a graham crust or in chocolate cups. It is delicious either way.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More