Orange Dreamsicle Cake Recipe
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 (18 1/4 ounce) box orange cake mix
1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
1 cup boiling water
1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon orange extract
1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
1. Set out Cool Whip to thaw.
2. Prepare cake mix according to directions for a 9x13 pan,.
3. After the cake is done and you bring out of oven.
4. Poke holes thought out the cake with a fork.
5. Prepare Orange jello with 1 cup of boiling water and pour over the cake.
6. Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
7. In a large mixing bowl, mix together with hand mixer (or other) instant vanilla pudding with 1.
8. cup milk.
9. Stir in orange and vanilla extracts.
10. Mix well.
11. Fold in Cool whip Spread over the cake and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.