- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1. Set out Cool Whip to thaw.
- 2. Prepare cake mix according to directions for a 9x13 pan,.
- 3. After the cake is done and you bring out of oven.
- 4. Poke holes thought out the cake with a fork.
- 5. Prepare Orange jello with 1 cup of boiling water and pour over the cake.
- 6. Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- 7. In a large mixing bowl, mix together with hand mixer (or other) instant vanilla pudding with 1.
- 8. cup milk.
- 9. Stir in orange and vanilla extracts.
- 10. Mix well.
- 11. Fold in Cool whip Spread over the cake and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.