- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Orange Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 Box Orange Jello
- 1 Container Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 Cup Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- 8 oz can Mandarin Orange Segments (drained and crushed)
- Make cake mix as directed adding a box of Orange Jello. Use electric hand mixer, as it will make cake airy and light. Bake as directed in a Bundt pan and Let cake cool completely.
- Put container of cream cheese frosting in a medium bowl, add cool whip and oranges. Mix with hand mixer on low for 2 minutes. Frost cake liberally!
NotesStraight from my mother's faves!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Jean’s Recipe File
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More