- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Orange Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 Box Orange Jello
- 1 Container Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 Cup Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- 8 oz can Mandarin Orange Segments (drained and crushed)
- Make cake mix as directed adding a box of Orange Jello. Use electric hand mixer, as it will make cake airy and light. Bake as directed in a Bundt pan and Let cake cool completely.
- Put container of cream cheese frosting in a medium bowl, add cool whip and oranges. Mix with hand mixer on low for 2 minutes. Frost cake liberally!
NotesStraight from my mother's faves!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More