- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- No-stick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Heat the oven to 375° F. Lightly coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray. Mix the flour, pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs, milk, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a large mixing bowl until blended. Stir in the cranberries and walnuts, if desired. Spread evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar and 1 tablespoon of the orange juice; mix until smooth, adding more orange juice, as needed, to reach a thick but flowing consistency. Drizzle over the bars. Store loosely covered.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: 135 calories; 4 g fat; 13 mg cholesterol; 110 mg sodium; 24 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 2 g protein.
NotesSit down with a warm mug of cider and a delicious Orange-Drizzled Pumpkin Bar and your brisk, fall day will be complete.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Food Travels Through Italy
Short & SweetSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More