- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. of chicken pieces (This works especially nicely with chicken breasts)
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the chicken; mix well.
- Add chicken, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. A Ziploc bag works especially well for marinating.
- Place the chicken on a grill over medium-hot coals or heat. Grill, basting occasionally with the marinade and turning after about 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
NotesThis has been a long time delicious chicken recipe absolutely loved by my entire family. Originally my daughter found it from a LaChoy source. This one definately doesn't disappoint and the kids love it. It has a nice orange hint in the flavor. I marinate boneless chicken breasts then grill outside on charcoal. Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More