- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of white or wheat bread, cut into triangles
- 3-4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine eggs, orange juice, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Use whisk or fork to beat together.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine in large skillet.
- Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture and cook in skillet.
- I put 4 triangles in the skillet at a time.
- The crusts go to the inside for a better fit.
- After browning on one side, flip over to brown on other side.
- You may need to allow skillet to cool a little in between sets of toast.
- Can serve with syrup but is good and sweet without it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More