- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of white or wheat bread, cut into triangles
- 3-4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine eggs, orange juice, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Use whisk or fork to beat together.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine in large skillet.
- Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture and cook in skillet.
- I put 4 triangles in the skillet at a time.
- The crusts go to the inside for a better fit.
- After browning on one side, flip over to brown on other side.
- You may need to allow skillet to cool a little in between sets of toast.
- Can serve with syrup but is good and sweet without it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More