- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of white or wheat bread, cut into triangles
- 3-4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine eggs, orange juice, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Use whisk or fork to beat together.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine in large skillet.
- Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture and cook in skillet.
- I put 4 triangles in the skillet at a time.
- The crusts go to the inside for a better fit.
- After browning on one side, flip over to brown on other side.
- You may need to allow skillet to cool a little in between sets of toast.
- Can serve with syrup but is good and sweet without it.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More