- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups shredded cabbage (green/red)
- 1 medium orange (peeled and sectioned)
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 medium apple (chopped)
- 1/2 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 6oz. fat free yogurt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (toasted)
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange segments, grapes, apple and celery
- Stir in yogurt and pepper
- Toss until well coated.
- Cover, refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
NotesSummer Citrus Salad great for a family pool party!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More