- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstorySummer Citrus Salad great for a family pool party!
- 3 cups shredded cabbage (green/red)
- 1 medium orange (peeled and sectioned)
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 medium apple (chopped)
- 1/2 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 6oz. fat free yogurt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (toasted)
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange segments, grapes, apple and celery
- Stir in yogurt and pepper
- Toss until well coated.
- Cover, refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.