- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups shredded cabbage (green/red)
- 1 medium orange (peeled and sectioned)
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 medium apple (chopped)
- 1/2 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 6oz. fat free yogurt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (toasted)
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange segments, grapes, apple and celery
- Stir in yogurt and pepper
- Toss until well coated.
- Cover, refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with almonds just before serving.
NotesSummer Citrus Salad great for a family pool party!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More