- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 3 ounce packages orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 8 ounce cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and 3 teaspoons sugar; stir in butter. Press into an ungreased 13x9x2" baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add pineapple and oranges. Chill until partially set, about 30 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Gently spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Cut in squares. Garnish with additional whipped topping if
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More