- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 teaspoons plus 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 3 ounce packages orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 8 ounce cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and 3 teaspoons sugar; stir in butter. Press into an ungreased 13x9x2" baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add pineapple and oranges. Chill until partially set, about 30 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Gently spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until firm.
- Cut in squares. Garnish with additional whipped topping if
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More