- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup concentrated orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chipotle with adobo sauce (I just used the sauce, I think I will use a pepper with it next time)
- Season with salt and pepper and brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add butter, orange juice concentrate, honey and chipotle in adobo.
- Cook until all is incorporated.
- Return chicken to pan and spoon over sauce.
- Bake in 375 oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until done, turn halfway and baste with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More