- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup concentrated orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chipotle with adobo sauce (I just used the sauce, I think I will use a pepper with it next time)
- Season with salt and pepper and brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add butter, orange juice concentrate, honey and chipotle in adobo.
- Cook until all is incorporated.
- Return chicken to pan and spoon over sauce.
- Bake in 375 oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until done, turn halfway and baste with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More