- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup concentrated orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chipotle with adobo sauce (I just used the sauce, I think I will use a pepper with it next time)
- Season with salt and pepper and brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add butter, orange juice concentrate, honey and chipotle in adobo.
- Cook until all is incorporated.
- Return chicken to pan and spoon over sauce.
- Bake in 375 oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until done, turn halfway and baste with sauce.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More