- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup concentrated orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chipotle with adobo sauce (I just used the sauce, I think I will use a pepper with it next time)
- Season with salt and pepper and brown chicken in oil on both sides.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add butter, orange juice concentrate, honey and chipotle in adobo.
- Cook until all is incorporated.
- Return chicken to pan and spoon over sauce.
- Bake in 375 oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until done, turn halfway and baste with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More