- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 3-ounce portions skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 c. orange juice
- 4 Tablespoons of Smuckers Sweet Orange Marmalade
- Soak chicken overnight in orange juice.
- Spray a fry pan with non-stick butter flavored spray.
- Brown chicken breast on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and top each portion with 1 T of Orange Marmalade.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
NotesMy son, Jeff, loves orange. This is a quick and easy way to make him happy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More