- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 3-ounce portions skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 c. orange juice
- 4 Tablespoons of Smuckers Sweet Orange Marmalade
- Soak chicken overnight in orange juice.
- Spray a fry pan with non-stick butter flavored spray.
- Brown chicken breast on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and top each portion with 1 T of Orange Marmalade.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
NotesMy son, Jeff, loves orange. This is a quick and easy way to make him happy!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More