- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 3-ounce portions skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 c. orange juice
- 4 Tablespoons of Smuckers Sweet Orange Marmalade
- Soak chicken overnight in orange juice.
- Spray a fry pan with non-stick butter flavored spray.
- Brown chicken breast on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and top each portion with 1 T of Orange Marmalade.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
NotesMy son, Jeff, loves orange. This is a quick and easy way to make him happy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More